TO Code of Conduct
Please read the following Code of Conduct for Technical Officials before applying for your account:
- Place the safety and welfare of the athletes above all else.
- Be consistent and impartial when making decisions.
- Operate within the rules and spirit of our sport, promoting fair play over winning at any cost.
- Display control and courtesy to all involved in the sport.
- Respect the decisions of officials, coaches and administrators in the conduct of the sport, and adopt the complaints Procedure adopted by TAS in appropriate cases.
- Act with integrity and objectivity, and accept responsibility for your decisions and actions.
- Respect the rights and worth of every person regardless of their gender, ability, cultural background or religion.
- Adopt appropriate and responsible behaviour in all interactions.
- Adopt responsible behaviour in relation to alcohol and zero tolerance in relation to drugs.
- Do not tolerate harmful or abusive behaviours.
- To dress appropriately while performing any official duties or responsibilities whether as an official or otherwise, including but not limited to footwear or head gear appropriate for the position held.
- Honour your commitments to TAS and your fellow officials.
- Uphold at all times the good name, reputation and honour of TAS.
Before proceeding, please take note of the following information:
- Your account request will be sent for verification first before it's activated.
- Ensure that you've entered your email address correctly as an email will be sent to you regarding your application status.
By clicking on the "I Agree" button below, I hereby declare that I've read through the TO Code of Conduct above and agree to the following terms:
- I agree to abide by the Triathlon Association of Singapore Officials Code of Behaviour as outlined above.
- I acknowledge that Triathlon Association of Singapore may take disciplinary action against me if I breach the Triathlon Association of Singapore Code of Behaviour. I understand that Triathlon Association of Singapore is required to implement a complaints handling procedure in accordance with the principles of natural justice, in the event of an allegation against me.
- I acknowledge that disciplinary action against me may include de-accreditation from the Technical Officials Accreditation Scheme.